Arkana Venture was established in 2022 to nurture growth through GK and Plug and Play’s ecosystem. It provides comprehensive support such as noteable mentorship program, global networking, as well as valuable information for startups. So far, Arkana has been involved in more than 140 startups accelerations, 1 successful IPO, and i unicorn. Arkarna also partners and connects with one of the largest venture capital ecosystems, namely East Ventures.
140+ Startups Accelerated
30+ Startups Invested
1000+ Startups Sourced For Corporations
1 successful IPO Portofolio exit
Established in 2022
Nurturing growth through GK and Plug and Play
Global network in 36+ countries
- 530+ global corporate partners from various industries
- 49,000+ startups globally
- 27+ Service Providers Partners ( Complete rolodex of partners incl. Facebook, Stripe, AWS, and Microsoft )
Arkana Ventures is the only seed investor that provides comprehensive support
Key Investment Criteria
- High Caliber Founders & management teams
- Localized business models with proven success in other markets
- Exposure to the upcoming enabling technologies within Indonesia
- Initial investment at pre-seed to pre-series A with US$250K – US$500K cheque and target ownership of 5% – 10%. Targeting 15 companies until 2023
- Follow-on investments into the top performing companies (30% of pre-seed stage companies) at series pre series – series A
- First sourcing privileges using elite list startups curated by Plug and Play Accelerator Program
Access to mentorship from seasoned industry leaders and domain experts.
Opportunity to network with regional venture capital firms and investors via events throughout the year.
Periodic events and recorded content that offer relevant information and knowledge to founders.
Access to a multitude of resources that will help expedite growth.
- Working closely with founders by providing them direct mentorship and a wide network to help grow their business.
- Exclusive invitation for invested startups to join accelerator program to speed up their growth.
- Expedite follow-on funding by connecting the relevant, strategic investors through Plug and Play’s ecosystem
OUR FOUNDER AND CO-FOUNDER
Since getting his MBA from Fudan University, Wesley has been involved in management and business for years. His expertise in finance, investment, corporate strategic and restructuring matters within various business industries including Digital, Technology and Innovation sectors. Currently, Wesley is positioned as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in Gan Konsulindo (GK) Group Holding, He also acts as Managing Partner in Arkana Venture Capital and Plug and Play. In Arkana Venture, he played the role as the Managing Partner.
Partner & Co-Founder of East Venture
He is the Co-Founder and Managing Partner of East Ventures, which became the ist investor of Indonesia’s unicorns, Tokopedia and Traveloka. In 2020, Wilson was listed in Asia’s Top 100 People Transforming Business by Business Insider. He also sits on advisory board of Code4Nation.id, a grass root developer movement to help Indonesia government solve problems through various hackathons (http://hackathonmerdeka.id).